Monday, February 18, 2013

Lent: I Was A Stranger Challenge, Day 6

  In an effort to follow a lenten tradition, I am reading one passage per day for the 40 days of Lent 2013 from the "I Was A Stranger" Challenge:

“‘When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. 10 Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the foreigner. I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 19:9-10

New International Version (NIV)

The "I Was A Stranger" Challenge is from the Evangelical Immigration Table


We append the following disclaimer on all posts: “Please note that the views expressed by guest bloggers represent their own personal views, and not necessarily those of everyone associated with Loving the Stranger or any institutions with which the blogger may be affiliated.”

No comments:

Post a Comment